Client Profile: Tesla
WE’RE IN YOUR CORNER
View more Clients
IEEE Spectrum Senior Editor Tekla Perry sits in what would be the drivers' seat—if Auro's self-driving shuttle at Santa Clara University had a driver It’s pretty much a driver’s nightmare. Santa Clara University’s campus is crisscrossed with wide pathways—most of them...read more
The Summer is now in full swing, but things have not slowed down. We are seeing increased M&A activity, and more ﬂips and redomestications of established venture‐backed EU companies seeking US capital. We are also working with an increasing number of companies in...read more
Treehouse is making waves with the way they do business. They've recently been featured on the Today Show and in The Atlantic to talk about their implementation of a 32-hour work week. At the behest of his wife, CEO Ryan Carson decided to try it out in an attempt at...read more
- "How @treehouse wants to spread tech opportunities to more workers" via @PDXBIZJournal https://t.co/Y1y2JyLUhP
- "@Pensole_Academy, FDRA announce sneaker event at @smithsonian" via @PDXBIZJournal https://t.co/lJXlqzjHJK
- RT @Forbes: Quote of the day: https://t.co/FbUIysxiur https://t.co/5EJzzCYWOT
- That's a great looking poncho! https://t.co/dguwD9Ygxb
- Congrats on the patent approval! https://t.co/Ro08KRV2pc
- RT @goRumpl: .@future_music voted our Original Puffy their favorite concert blanket. Whether you're making or just enjoying music, check ou…
- Shout out to @callruby for coming in at #4 in the technology/technology manufacturing category on @PDXBIZJournal's… https://t.co/hxksxsKwji
- Congrats to @LairdSuperfood on their $32 million in funding! https://t.co/xSq9sElyn6
- Shout out to @GreenZebraMenu for their mention in this article on grocery disruption! https://t.co/keUYwYPbEu
- Check out the @RoarkRevival "Explorers Club" grand opening this Friday night. Click the link for more info! https://t.co/YPhmjw26Kw
The White Summers Story
White Summers Caffee & James, LLP is one of the West Coast’s leading boutique transactional law firms. We have been in business for over 15 years, and over that time we have contributed to the success of globally disruptive companies such as Tesla Motors, Hotmail, and Nuvomedia.
In a nutshell, we help build innovation platforms and companies that are improving the world we live in. Over the years since our inception we’ve represented well over 500+ companies and investors on over 300+ financings and 250+ liquidity exit events. Its safe to say we’ve been there and done that. And as a boutique firm, we are efficient, value add and save you money. Isn’t that the kind of law firm you’d like to work with?
- Business Formation, Structuring & Intellectual Property
- Debt & Equity Financings
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Executive Development
- International Business
- Strategic Partnering, Commercial & License Transactions
- Corporate Restructuring, Divestitures
- Investor Representation
Mark Cameron White
PartnerMark White is a founding partner of White Summers Caffee & James LLP (formerly White & Lee), and leads the firm’s international practice.
PartnerJon is an attorney and CPA who represents technology and emerging growth companies with respect to the formation, financing, governance, and transactional matters.
PartnerMr. Caffee has extensive experience in corporate finance, securities law matters as well as in the formation and related compliance matters of investment partnerships.
PartnerMark James is a founding partner of White Summers, Caffee & James, LLP (formerly White & Lee) and works in the firm’s Portland and Central Oregon offices.
- Scott Davidson
- Inna Efimchik
- Ayla Ercin
- Meredith Fox
- Ann McQuesten
- Danielle Lan
View all team members
541 Jefferson Ave., Suite 100
Redwood City, CA 94063
Redwood City: View larger map
805 SW Broadway, Suite 2440
Portland, OR 97205
Portland: View larger map
350 Townsend St.
San Francisco, CA 94107
San Francisco: View larger map