Client Profile: Tesla
WE’RE IN YOUR CORNER
View more Clients
IEEE Spectrum Senior Editor Tekla Perry sits in what would be the drivers' seat—if Auro's self-driving shuttle at Santa Clara University had a driver It’s pretty much a driver’s nightmare. Santa Clara University’s campus is crisscrossed with wide pathways—most of them...read more
The Summer is now in full swing, but things have not slowed down. We are seeing increased M&A activity, and more ﬂips and redomestications of established venture‐backed EU companies seeking US capital. We are also working with an increasing number of companies in...read more
You may have noticed that mergers and acquisitions, or M&A, has seen a boom recently. The latest and most notable has been Warren Buffet's Berkshire Hathaway's acquisition of Precision Castparts Corp. here in Portland for a fat $32 billion. Our own firm has been...read more
Treehouse is making waves with the way they do business. They've recently been featured on the Today Show and in The Atlantic to talk about their implementation of a 32-hour work week. At the behest of his wife, CEO Ryan Carson decided to try it out in an attempt at...read more
- This is great! @ganeshpdx https://t.co/4qTsSk0q9u
- eDriving Announces Appointment of Cory Fee, VP of Customer Success, AMEA, Completing Global Customer Support Networ… https://t.co/GHt4MU1yKZ
- Great to see @Pensole_Academy on the grow! Fast-growing Pensole hires Stephen Green https://t.co/hJXsJJjXOw via @PDXBizJournal
- Oregon biotech company raises $5M to fuel growth from lab to clinic https://t.co/ky0yge24Rc via @PDXBizJournal
- Awesome! @barre3 CEO and co-founder Sadie Lincoln shares her entrepreneurial journey on Inc. Magazine.… https://t.co/YR3PqcO04I
- The up-and-comers joining @Pensole_Academy in a breakout year! https://t.co/DBGHp6NGrD
- Way to go @Nat_Parker! https://t.co/epXZqyrDcO
- We love what @RunGum is up to! https://t.co/bf53zZyrhB
- @bumped on how to read brokerage statements https://t.co/H49Fh27yaS
- Check out this interview with Michael from @treehouse! https://t.co/goLmO1x8Cz
The White Summers Story
White Summers Caffee & James, LLP is one of the West Coast’s leading boutique transactional law firms. We have been in business for over 15 years, and over that time we have contributed to the success of globally disruptive companies such as Tesla Motors, Hotmail, and Nuvomedia.
In a nutshell, we help build innovation platforms and companies that are improving the world we live in. Over the years since our inception we’ve represented well over 500+ companies and investors on over 300+ financings and 250+ liquidity exit events. Its safe to say we’ve been there and done that. And as a boutique firm, we are efficient, value add and save you money. Isn’t that the kind of law firm you’d like to work with?
- Business Formation, Structuring & Intellectual Property
- Debt & Equity Financings
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Executive Development
- International Business
- Strategic Partnering, Commercial & License Transactions
- Corporate Restructuring, Divestitures
- Investor Representation
Mark Cameron White
PartnerMark White is a founding partner of White Summers Caffee & James LLP (formerly White & Lee), and leads the firm’s international practice.
PartnerJon is an attorney and CPA who represents technology and emerging growth companies with respect to the formation, financing, governance, and transactional matters.
PartnerMr. Caffee has extensive experience in corporate finance, securities law matters as well as in the formation and related compliance matters of investment partnerships.
PartnerMark James is a founding partner of White Summers, Caffee & James, LLP (formerly White & Lee) and works in the firm’s Portland and Central Oregon offices.
- Scott Davidson
- Inna Efimchik
- Ayla Ercin
- Meredith Fox
- Ann McQuesten
- Danielle Lan
View all team members
541 Jefferson Ave., Suite 100
Redwood City, CA 94063
Redwood City: View larger map
805 SW Broadway, Suite 2440
Portland, OR 97205
Portland: View larger map
350 Townsend St.
San Francisco, CA 94107
San Francisco: View larger map