About the Firm
WSCJ works with companies and executives globally from our offices located in the Silicon Valley, Portland, OR, San Francisco, and Budapest. We have represented well over 500 plus companies and investors on over 300 plus financings and 250 plus liquidity exit events. In a nutshell, we help build innovation platforms and companies that improve the world we live in.
How are we different?
- We build companies: we help entrepreneurs raise capital, form strategic partnerships and provide resources for rapid growth.
- We know our stuff: our partners are mostly senior former big-firm lawyers that have worked on every type of deal, crisis or matter that a company is bound to face.
- Our model is radically different: we partner with the most reputable global law firms to augment our services in areas we do not cover. We do not know everything, but we know how to get you the right information from the right people and we engage them on your behalf to put the best minds to work on your matters.
- We are legal innovators: we are compelled by our clients to think like they do, to put together transactions that are unique and not cut out of the same mold.
- We are thought leaders in the tech community: through our partnerships, workshops, seminars and webinar series we freely share our knowledge, insights and perspective in the rapidly changing technology sectors.
Pricing always matters.
We understand this, and have priced our services to provide the best value-add available in the markets we serve. In the current market our rates and full-in transaction costs are consistently 35-40% less than global firms. We have adopted creative and flexible pricing packages to meet the needs of our clients. We welcome conversations with you on what you really need and what you really can afford. Based on that, we’ll come up with pricing tailor-made to your requirements. Possibilities include:
- Monthly retainer pricing for services within defined parameter
- Flat-fee pricing for defined transactions and projects
- Quoted proposals for unique combinations of required services
Submit our Contact Form if you want more detailed information on our pricing options.
White Summers has a voluminous library of materials based on many years of active participation in the emerging growth industry. These documents cover a wide variety of issues that face emerging companies and their investors.
Here is a list of some of the issues about which we have published white papers, presentations and other materials: