Scott W. Davidson
Scott W. Davidson
Scott has over two decades of experience in working with entrepreneurs and management teams of start-up and later-stage ventures across a broad spectrum of Pacific Northwest industry groups including consumer brands, apparel, footwear, entertainment and technology. Scott leads the firm’s consumer brands practice group and frequently works with clients on key strategic issues including angel, venture and private equity financings, debt financings and strategic partnerships. Additionally, Scott has extensive experience in corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, complex technology transfers and intellectual property matters.
Scott serves as a frequent presenter to industry and trade groups on topics related to entrepreneurship, angel and venture investing, corporate leadership and building effective management teams.
In addition,Scott serves in a number of leadership roles with organizations that support entrepreneurs and emerging growth companies in Oregon and throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Representative clients include OluKai, Garden Ridge, Homeschool Technical Apparel, Pensole Design Academy, Nutcase Helmets, Grand Central Baking, Arena Swimwear, Arcimoto, Filtrate Eyewear, Schilling Cider, TenAsys and World Class Technology.
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC ACTIVITIES
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Idaho State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Oregon Entrepreneurs Network
- Board of Directors (2013 – Present)
- Tom Hulce Entrepreneurship Awards, Program Chair (2011)
- Angel Oregon Steering Committee (2009 – Present)
- CODA, Inc. – Chair of the Board of Directors
- DesignForumPDX – Chair of the Board of Directors
- Willamette University, Mentorship Program
- Marquette University, Sports Law Institute
- Partner – White, Summers, Caffee & James, LLP (2014 – Present)
- Shareholder – Lane Powell PC (2009 – 2014)
- Partner – White & Lee LLP (2000 – 2009)
- Associate – Dunn, Carney, Allen, Higgins & Tongue LLP (1998-2000)
- Prior Corporate Positions – Intel Corporation and Sequent Computer Systems
- Willamette University, College of Law – Juris Doctorate (1987)
- Willamette University, Atkinson School of Management – Master of Business Administration (1987)
- Eastern Oregon University – Bachelor of Science, Economics (1983)